Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Prayer for strong commitment

Help us God to say no when no is the right thing to say and even if there is no one along with us to say no. When evil is being committed in different corners of the world and in our own country and locality give us the strength to say no because that is what you would have done dear Lord Jesus. Give us the wisdom Jesus to say no along with you to the oppression of the poor, the hungry and the weak.

Help us God to say yes when that is the need of the hour and even when no one else will raise their hand. When the Lord asks "Who will go for me", show me the way Jesus to say "Here I am". Let me be the first one to say that I will preach the gospel of love to all people in my country. Come and dwell inside me Holy Spirit so that I may speak the language of love in the midst of persecution and suffering. Yes Lord Jesus. Show me the way of gladly suffering for the sake of those who have suffered so much. Amen.

No comments: